Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a growing cosmetic manufacturer, to seek a driven and passionate Marketing Manager to join their team. The role will focus on the development of North American customers, branding and creativity to enhance the company image and secure strong presence in the cosmetics market. You will be in charge of researching new technologies and assessing how this can be delivered to market.
- Deliver new product concepts for key clients.
- Present ideas & solutions to customers in both internal & external meetings.
- Analyse trends to deliver the best returns possible and research growth areas.
- Presentation at trade fairs and conferences.
- Act as the point of contact for market related questions.
- 3-4 years’ experience within the cosmetics industry in a marketing role.
- Good communication and team-work skills with a flexible attitude to working.
- Strong passion for the industry and knowledge of new trends.
- College education or equivalent experience.
Job Reference: CM-BA-09890
$60,000 - 70,000