Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in partnership with a Veterinary Hospital in search of a Medical Director to help drive and grow the medical services provided at the fully equipped practice.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the US.
- Educated with a DVM.
- Licensed to work in Illinois, or in a good position to be licensed before commencing start date.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Provide an outstanding veterinary service, ensuring exceptional care is provided to the pets.
- Communicate effectively to clientele – help develop repeat business and ensure a local market leading service is provided.
- Ability to manage and lead the veterinary doctors’ in the hospital.
- Drive the medical direction of the hospital, ensuring the veterinary quality provided remain current and to the highest standard.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: HF1011
$90,000 - 120,000