Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in exclusive partnership with a global animal healthcare company. This organisation has an established global portfolio and is one of the fastest growing organisations in the sector.
The organisation are seeking to recruit a Project Head to play a pivotal role in leading the organisation into a novel field of vaccine vector development working in a mixture of synthetic biology, virology in vaccine development.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- PhD level education in Molecular Biology, Microbiology or Virology related field.
- +10 years post graduate experience in molecular biology, microbiology or virology (cloning, protein expression & characterization, NGS).
- Detailed Vaccine development experience preferably with vector systems (DNA, RNA, viral or other type systems).
- A working understanding of immunology and immunologic techniques (ELISA, ELISPOT, Flow Cytometry).
- Have a passion for and portfolio of demonstrated innovative thinking examples.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Design and execute bench experiments in vaccine research using infections disease, microbiology, immunology and molecular cloning knowledge.
- Supervise a team of research scientists and technicians.
- Design and perform molecular analyses and bioassays, interpreting complex data sets.
- Develop and apply technology to meet program objectives.
- Represent the organisation at scientific presentations and meetings.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and have excellent communication skills and the ability to perform in a matrix environment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: JH/MPL/05
$100,000 - 120,000
Kansas City, USA