Ref: CD - AM - Munich
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading international automotive Tier 1 manufacturer. The company is a leading manufacturer of components for commercial and lightweight vehicles, based in Munich, Germany.
As a result of restructuring, we are recruiting for a National Account Manager. The successful candidate will look to step into a director level role within the next 12-24 months.
Responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for driving sales, as well as servicing and retaining current customer accounts.
- Accountable for growing both existing business year-over-year and identifying and developing new accounts.
- Identify and understand current client requirements and opportunities for additional products and services to be introduced.
- Maintaining regular contact with customers to understand needs and to identify business opportunities.
- Partner with Store Managers and other store employees to ensure needs are met or exceeded.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Located or be willing to relocate to Munich, Germany.
- Over 5 years of sales, business development or account management experience with demonstrated customer service acumen.
- Minimum 5 years in automotive industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain long term client relationships.
- Ability to work and travel within assigned territory 75% of time.
- Must be an excellent communicator both oral and written in German.
- Able to understand key business drivers and to have the vision to identify long and short term market penetration opportunities.
The expected salary of this role would be in the region of €80,000-€90,000 plus OTE 15-20% plus addition benefits including company car and pension.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Chemicals, Coatings, Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Medical, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: CD - AM - Munich
Euros80,000 - 90,000