National Key Account Manager – Road – France
Location: Lyon, France
Mackenzie Stuart is exclusively working with a global leader in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry. Operating from and HQ in Europe they are a global business, with a worldwide presence in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry. The business has seen significant growth in recent years and committed to continuing this trend.
* You will be responsible for driving sales growth through developing relationships at a strategic and executive level with large MNC’s in an array of industries – experience with automotive & chemical is a plus.
* You will be managing existing accounts as well as conducting business development to grow these accounts and find new ones.
* Sales focus is purely on road/overland transportation – inter-modal is a positive.
* The role is based out of Lyon, where you will be in the office 2 days/week and the rest travelling to clients.
* This role reports into the National Sales Director with dotted line to the MD.
* 10+ years’ experience selling logistics & supply chain solutions. Experience selling Road/Overland is required.
* Strong relationship building skills, business development acumen required.
* Previously experience generating €2m+ new business YoY as well as managing key accounts.
* Experience with Chemical & Automotive clients are positive but not imperative.
* Educated with Bachelors/Masters Degree.
* Fluency in English is required, French large benefit & any other European language is a positive.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks, assume your application has been unsuccessful due to the amount of applications received.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: NW-NKAM-RD-FR
€70,000 - 80,000