Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading international polymers manufacturer. The company is a leading provider of plastics for automotive application.
We are currently recruiting for an National Sales Manager – Polymers for automotive application, based in Detroit. The role will be reporting directly to the Sales Director.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for automotive OEM and Tier management
- Manage OEM relationships, maintaining good standing and aiding in achieving sales plan
- Drive increased share growth improving volume, sales revenue and profitability
- Must be able to develop strong customer relationships across the customer’s organization utilizing company SBU and corporate management
- Responsibility for business development bringing new business and aiding in increasing sales with existing accounts
- Mobilizing the company resources to align with customer’s resources and needs.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Detroit
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with strong background in sales or business development, strong experience with engineering plastics
- Good problem solver, ability to come to a diplomatic solution
- Must have good technical knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or MBA
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain long term client relationships
- Must have strong presentation skills
- Must have a strong OEM and Tier network and negotiation skills
- Able to understand key business drivers and to have the vision to identify long and short term market penetration opportunities
- Regional travel 50% +
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of $100,000 – $130,000 plus OTE 20% plus added benefits.
Job Reference: CB-AUSM
$100,000 - 130,000