Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading Valve Distribution company. The organisation is a leader in the market working in partnership with top-tier Valve manufacturers.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to recruit a North America Channel Sales Manager – Valves & Flow Control. This is a key position within the business and the candidates must meet the exact requirements.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
- Currently based in Houston. Other locations in the USA may be considered.
- Educated with an Engineering or Technical degree discipline
- 10+ years Valve industry experience with exposure to Valve & Flow Control products
- Previous experience in a Valve OEM or Distribution Company with a deep understanding of the distribution & channel sales route to market
- Intimate market knowledge across the Oil & Gas and Process markets
- Proactive and motivated self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the North America channel partners and distribution network for the Valves & Flow Control product portfolio
- Lead a team of regional sales managers and large distributors to deliver topline growth for the business unit
- Work with key EPC & End User clients across with O&G & Process markets
- Lead and develop new strategy and commercial business plans for the North America Channels networks
- Manage revenues, financial reporting and business management processes effectively
- Reporting into VP Sales – North America.
This is a new position in the company and the successful candidate can expect to benefit from working within a dynamic and growing organisation enjoying accelerated career progression.
Job Reference: DP-NAMCH
$140,000 - 160,000