Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with an international Oil & Gas manufacturing company. The organisation is a leading organisation within its sector and has a renowned US and global presence.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to recruit a North America Human Resources Manager – based in Houston. This is a key position leading the total HR function for the North America business unit and the successful candidate will join the organisation at an exciting time in the development of their HR function and global company growth
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Currently located in Houston or willing to relocate from within the US.
- Educated with a University Degree discipline and hold a HR professional qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years’ Human Resources experience within the Oil & Gas industry
- 5+ years HR management experience with previous experience leading a team of direct and indirect reports
- Technical experience in leading key HR functions including employee relations, payroll, compensation & benefits
- Possess an overall HR generalist background with knowledge and understanding of the total HR function
- Experience working on HR Transformation projects within the function
- Proactive and dynamic HR manager with the ability to work in a fast-paced company environment.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the North America Human Resources function
- Provide expertise to key HR functions and taking a lead on employee relations, payroll and compensation & benefits
- Take a lead on HR transformation projects that are planned by the organisation providing expertise and leadership
- Manage a diverse team of HR staff located across multiple sites within North America
- Form a key part of the Executive Leadership team providing strategic HR input
- Focus on developing organisational effectiveness and process improvement across the US HR set-up
- Reporting into VP/GM North America.
Please apply directly or contact email@example.com to discuss this role in more detail.
Job Reference: DP-NHRM
$120,000 - 130,000