Oncology Product Manager- UK
Mackenzie Stuart are currently hiring for a rapidly growing Genetic Diagnostic product provider expanding into Oncology Diagnostics. The organisation is recruiting for a Product Manager. The role will provide an experienced Oncology product Project Manager with the correct experience the opportunity to work with a brand new cutting edge product in the Oncology market.
- Identify new opportunities within the Oncology field including competitive trends, geographies, strategic partners and main competition
- Work closely with the CSO to develop a strong network of KOLs to support product design and develop reputable advocates for the product
- Work cross functionally with teams including marketing and sales teams to deliver a communications strategy to support the market development
- Work with customers to gain an inside knowledge of their needs priorities and business challenges to help shape the product
- A minimum of 8 years within a global Life Science or Diagnostics organisation
- Background demonstrating a strong clinical knowledge of Oncology
- Global experience
- Already established network of KOLs in the Oncology field
- Clearly demonstrated success functioning as part of multi-functional teams
This role will be remotely based and will be the key position in bridging the gaps between the technical organisation, the market place and the sales force. The position offers a competitive remuneration package.
If you do not have the required experience please do not apply.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From out offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Finance, Insurance and FMCG sectors.
Job Reference: TG.LSD.02
£60,000 - 80,000