Mackenzie Stuart has partnered with a global chemicals company to recruit for the position of Operations Controller on a 9-12 months contract to support their manufacturing and technology operations at their site. Reporting directly into the Senior Operations Controller and the BU Controller, the successful candidate will play a lead role in helping the business with their projects.
The organisation is a European based Chemicals company, with significant operations across the globe. They are now looking for the right candidate to lead the management of projects for the duration of the contract.
The role will be based in the southern Netherlands area.
- Support the operations and strategy for the site
- Support business and operations management for the projects
- Provide proposals for the enhancement of QESH structure and system to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for employees
- Operate within the regional operations control team and work on optimising and harmonising financial processes & reporting and implementing best practices
- Monitor and interpret the consolidated CAPEX and OPEX budgeting & forecasting
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance, and/or CMA, CPA, MBA
- Finance professional with track record in Finance and Control processes in various businesses/operations/ manufacturing environments
- Minimum relevant working experience – 6 years
- Familiar with Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Accounting knowledge, Tech savvy and process expertise
- Finance Analysis, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Project management
- Communication, Persuasion, Negotiation
- English speaker is a must, Dutch speaker is desirable.
If you feel you have a relevant background please forward your CV accordingly to Killian.Stein@mackenziestuart.com
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: KS-OC-CI-NL
€60,000 - 100,000