Ref: EI - 04032020 - DO
Mackenzie Stuart are working with a leading manufacturer and supplier of Aesthetic Injectables distributing worldwide, to over 30 countries. The organisation are seeking an Operations Director based in the South US.
- Assists upper management in setting goals that promote company growth.
- Responsibilities over operations team performance and ensuring they are performing to a high company standards.
- Manages team workloads in order to meet goals and deadlines.
- Prepares budgets, schedules, and other organisational reports.
- Develops plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Improves existing systems and policies.
- Cross-functional responsibilities.
- Collaborate with customer excellence and ensure requirements are achieved.
- Ensure and enforce safety in the workplace.
- Identifies improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness.
- Manages internal and external service suppliers.
- Executes plans designed to meet company goals by changing policies and coaching employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management, Communications, or any related field.
- At least 3-5 years experience as an Operational Director or Manager.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
Please submit your CV if you have the skills outlined above AND ONLY experience in the aesthetic field. Due to the high volume of expected responses, we can only acknowledge successful candidates.
About Mackenzie Stuart
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading Executive Search and Selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London, Harrogate and Manchester and provide retained recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work with Oil and Gas, Ingredients, Aesthetics, Construction and Finance.
Job Reference: EI - 04032020 - DO
$100,000 - 130,000