Ref: PC - OMFFAU
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a well-known logistics and supply chain solution provider that specialises in cross-state express freight forwarding.
We are currently recruiting for a Operations Director, specialising in providing land based express freight forwarding solutions, based in Australia. The role will be reporting directly to the Vice President.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Directing & manage a nationwide team of managers & specialists, with complete control over budgetary decisions
- Responsibility for all operations including inspection protocols, key account management, quality assurance & training practice
- Work with key accounts to provide bespoke solutions to specific high-level operational challenges while adapting to client’s demands & industry trends
- Responsibility shape a culture focused around safety that is to be implemented across all business areas in the company
- Drive modernisation throughout your teams to encourage efficiency savings
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Sydney, Australia
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years industry experience related to Operations Management
- Successful track record in managing large teams of >50 employees
- Must be fluent in English
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of AUD $160,000-$180,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
Established in May 2005, Mackenzie Stuart was founded to deliver bespoke, sector-specific services & expertise and in doing so, establish a new standard within Executive Search. We have an impressive pedigree, with our Directors’ having over a combined 50 years experience within the industry. They have used this knowledge to position Mackenzie Stuart in a unique way with the business making over 90% of its placements internationally, meaning we are a true Global Executive Search firm. Today, we remain an innovative, results-driven business that prides itself on delivering one-to-one service, accurate market insight and proven business acumen. Our highly tailored approach to recruitment places lasting client relationships before short-term gains & makes openness, integrity and honesty a priority. We also understand the need to consider each and every position as unique – wherever in the world it may be. From our offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors. Having set up another seven executive search firms our group now comprises over 150 consultants and a £17.5m turnover for 2018, having grown from one company and just 17 consultants in 2010. Our growth plans remain as ambitious with plans to increase to over 200 consultants and £20m in revenues by 2020.
Job Reference: PC - OMFFAU
AUD$ 160,000 - 180,000