Ref: PC - ODWHGA
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a fast-growing logistics and supply chain solution provider that specialises in Warehousing.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Director, specialising in Warehousing, based in Georgia, U.S. The role will be reporting directly to the Vice President of Operations.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the day to day operations of 3 warehousing dry storage facilities totalling 1m sqft warehousing facility to compliment the wider freight forwarding requirements of the business
- Full profit and loss responsibility for each facility, with shared account management responsibility for key customer accounts that operate out of each site
- Alling operation and site outputs with the overall strategy of the business, implementing sustainable long-term efficiency savings and increasing overall productivity of the facilities
- Responsibility for all operations on site including inspection protocols, quality assurance & training practices
- Managing a team of 300 direct reports across a number of roles with full responsibility on hiring and training
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Greater Atlanta Region, Georgia
- 8+ years of warehousing operational management experience is a must, with some account management experience also welcomed
- 5+ years previous employment within logistics industry, preferably with a 3rd party logistics, warehousing or freight forwarding company
- Successful track record in managing teams of >50 employees
- Must be fluent in English both orally and written
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of USD $120,000-$140,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
Job Reference: PC - ODWHGA
USD $120,000 - 140,000