Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a privately-owned leading supplier of supply-chain compliance services based in Shenzhen, China. Due to rapid and consistent business growth, we are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for Consumer Product & Food Inspection Services.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Directing & manage a team of 150+ operations managers & specialists across China, the Philippines, India & Bangladesh
- Oversee operations including inspection protocols, key account management, quality assurance & training practice
- Work in close relationship with commercial teams to help secure tenders & optimise daily operations
- Provide solutions to client-specific high-level operational challenges while adapting to client’s demands & industry trends
- Lead Factory Improvement Programs globally & develop new service according to clients’ needs
- Convey a culture of excellence within teams and other departments
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Shenzhen, China
- Must hold a Master’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Business etc.
- >10 years industry experience related to global retail, manufacturing, or quality engineering
- 5 years’ experience in the Testing, Inspection & Certification industry
- Successful track record in managing large teams of >50 employees
- Must be fluent in English
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of 1M CNY – 1.1M CNY plus bonus and additional benefits.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: WJOMS
$140,000 - 160,000
Guangdong Province, China