Ref: PC - OMWHTO
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a fast-growing logistics and supply chain solution provider that specialises in warehousing and freight forwarding.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager, specialising in Warehousing, based in Toronto, Ontario. The role will be reporting directly to the VP.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the day to day operations of a 10,000 sqft warehousing facility to compliment the wider freight forwarding and B2C business capability
- Responsibility for all operations including inspection protocols, quality assurance & training practice
- Managing a team of 25 direct reports across a number of roles with full responsibility on hiring and training
- Alling operation practices with the overall growth strategy of the business, implementing efficiency savings and increasing overall productivity of the team and facility
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Toronto, Ontario
- 5+ years of warehousing operational management experience is a must
- 10+ years previous employment within logistics industry
- Successful track record in managing teams of >20 employees
- Must be fluent in English both orally and written
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of CAD $60,000-$70,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
Job Reference: PC - OMWHTO
CAD $60,000 - 70,000