Mackenzie Stuart is working with an up and coming manufacturer of Cosmetics & Personal care products, to seek a talented Packaging Engineer for their East Coast US operations. This is a new role within the business, where the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall packaging operations for the company, with the flexibility to make the role their own. The organisation is growing rapidly with a reputation to match, making this an exciting role to grow into a key member of the company.
- Utilise current knowledge of suppliers
- Act as the point of contact for all packaging queries.
- Lead the design for manufacturing of all packaging.
- Manage the customer expectations throughout projects.
- Work closely with the R&D team to enhance product development.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key packaging suppliers.
- Preferred Chemical BSc/MSc and BA.
- 3+ years’ experience in packaging with a preference for Cosmetics.
- Strong knowledge of packaging suppliers/sourcing networks.
- An ability to travel when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communications ability are essential, must have an ability to handle large customers effectively.
Job Reference: CM-BA-333444
$90,000 - 110,000