Mackenzie Stuart is currently working on an exclusive basis to search for a passionate and experienced Perfumer. This is a fantastic opportunity with a growing, family owned fragrance house whose roots go back decades. This position will focus on the development of new Fine Fragrance products, in-line with business growth objectives. The successful candidate can expect to be at the forefront of this company’s growth plans across the Europe & Middle East regions, utilising technical capabilities and creativity to secure a position as a key market competitor. My client believes that candidates with experience at some of the world’s leading FF Houses, will help them to achieve their dream of being at this competitive level.
- The position will be split in to three areas of focus: Creation & Development, Raw Material Management and Customer Engagement.
- Creation of new fragrances and reformulation of fragrances in Fine & Luxury
- Attending conferences, trade shows and exhibits to maintain up-to-date market knowledge
- Fulfill high level of performance on projects and objective, servicing clients across Europe & the Middle East
- Innovative Approach, Creativity, Results-Orientation, Team Player & proven record of creation
- 5-10 years’ experience in Perfumery, with a focus on Luxury & Fine products
- In-depth understanding of the Industry: key markets (EMEA focus), players, strategies.
- Fluent in English (Other languages beneficial)
- Degree/Post-Grad in Perfumery or related
Job Reference: JC-F-20132
€50,000 - 60,000