Mackenzie Stuart has partnered with a global medical devices company to recruit for the position of plant Controller to lead their manufacturing operations. Reporting directly into the Manufacturing Head, the successful candidate will play a lead role in controlling the production site.
The medical devices company has significant operations across the globe. They are looking for a smart and pro-active individual to act as a team leader.
The role will be based in the Stuttgart Area where their main Plant is located.
- Development of a performance measurement system to control the production, including planning and reporting
- Shaping the investment and budget planning for the work
- Monthly reporting including creation of variance analysis
- Responsibility for forecasting and planning processes
- Implementation of cost control and proactive development of strategic concepts
- Responsibility for profitability calculations, product calculations and ad-hoc analysis
- Defining and tracking of measures to improve earnings
- Business management consultancy Fücurrency forces
- Degree educated with a focus on controlling industrial engineering – MBA or MSc would be ideal
- Several years of experience in controlling, preferably production, process or plant controlling, with first guide experience
- Extensive knowledge of SAP, SAP FI / CO and familiarity with Excel
- good written and spoken English and German knowledge are a must
- Strong analytical skills as well as high speed affinity
- High degree of assertiveness and initiative
- Hands-on mentality, resilience, presentation skills and personal initiative
- Solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Communication skills and commitment
If you feel you have a relevant background please forward your CV accordingly to Killian.Stein@mackenziestuart.com
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: KS-PC-MDI-DE
€120,000 - 120,000