Mackenzie Stuart are proud to be working in partnership with a Roofing business who offer their contracting services across the US. This $500M+ revenue and 5000+ organisation have tasked us with searching for a new President, to support growth & structural improvement within the executive leadership function.
This individual will be responsible for spearheading all business goals across the US. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage a $500M+ in revenue business.
- Introduce innovative marketing strategies to grow market presence.
- Amplify ethical leadership presence.
- Assist the CEO with day-to-day business functions.
To be considered for the role you are recommended to meet the following requirements:
- At least 10 years of Executive leadership experience in the Building Products & Materials industry.
- Bachelor’s degree plus MA/MS/MBA/PhD.
- Managed at least $300M+ in revenue.
- Demonstrate strong business growth track record.
- Knowledge in the Roofing market is a must.
Job Reference: AF1300
$250,000 - 300,000