Mackenzie Stuart are working with a growth minded Behavioral Healthcare provider that specialise in Mental Health & Addiction Treatment. They are actively seeking a Primary Therapist in North Carolina to join the team and conduct individual and family sessions.
Our client is one of the leading providers in the Behavioral Healthcare sector, with presence nationally they have in recent years experienced significant growth and success having successfully entered new territories.
The organization focuses on working closely as a transparent team, ensuring all employees have the opportunity to reach their full potential. Our client is now looking to continue their success within the Behavioral Healthcare market, through taking on ambitious and driven individuals with the future plan to continue their growth and success.
- Responsible for conducting individual and family therapy sessions.
- Active participation in multi-disciplinary case presentations and discussions.
- Responsible for a case load of 12 clients, providing services in substance abuse, mental health and partial hospitalisation.
- Masters degree required
- Minimum of 1yrs experience (post Masters degree)
- Must have a licence such as LCMHC or LCAS.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply below.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.