Principal Flavorist (Sweet Creation) will focus on creative flavor development and commercialization, technical innovation, successful mentoring and training of junior Flavorists, provides support to other Flavorists, and active customer engagement.
- Develop flavor solutions including creation, duplication and modification of a wide variety of sweet flavor profiles to meet customer satisfaction and requirements
- Processing and application of aroma chemicals and flavor materials to develop and apply appropriate methods to test stability
- Drive the investigation and discovery of new ingredients technologies, material and methods which provide innovation solutions to customers
- B.S. in Food Science, Chemistry or related field of study
- 6-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge and experience developing flavors for sweet applications such as confectionery
- Certified member of the Society of Flavor Chemists is required
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join a growing company looking to expand into new areas. It offers the potential for career progression with an excellent remuneration package. Candidates need not apply without the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of applications expected from this advert only successful candidates will be contacted.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From out offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Finance, Insurance and FMCG sectors.
Job Reference: LS39
$150,000 - 200,000