Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in exclusive partnership with a global animal healthcare company in search of a Project Leader for their Genomic Platform team. This organisation has an established global portfolio and is one of the fastest growing organisations in the sector.
The organisation are seeking to recruit a Project Head to play a vital role in developing novel, platform-based vaccines in the veterinary infectious diseases field. This role will immediately play a key role in process development of Nucleic Acid based platforms, including production optimization, purification and analytical analysis.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- PhD level education in Molecular Biology, Microbiology or Biochemistry or related field.
- +10 years post graduate experience in biologics process development.
- Significant experience in process scale up and methods development.
- Experience with nucleic acid production and purification (RNA preferred) FPLC and TFF focused.
- Detailed experience with QC/QA and assay development qualification and validation.
- Experience with drafting standard operating procedures (SOP) and batch production records (BPR) to support robust production methods.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Assay development and validation to support platform-based vaccine products.
- Design potency assay methods and relevant release assays.
- Preparation of SOP and BPR documents.
- Lead technical transfer activities for production of NA in USDA regulated sites.
- Manage scientific and research lab teams.
- Represent Genomic Platforms at scientific meetings.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and have excellent communication skills and the ability to perform in a matrix environment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: JH/PDPL/04
$100,000 - 120,000
Kansas City, USA