Mackenzie Stuart is working in partnership with an established contract manufacturer, seeking a Process Engineer. The company has capabilities in design, production filling and development for the cosmetics and personal care industry. This individual will be responsible for leading the scale-up process as well as delivering operational efficiencies.
- Design and implement company SOP’s to improve operational performance.
- Lead projects to deliver efficiency and effectiveness to plant operating systems.
- Provide training and technical guidance where required.
- Ensuring quality standards are met and achieve cost savings where appropriate.
- BSc in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Understanding of Clean design principles.
- 3+ years working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience writing IQOQ protocols.
- Background in Cosmetics preferred.
Job Reference: BA-CMO-77155
$90,000 - 110,000