About the Company:
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a market leader in API manufacturer, in search of a Process Safety Manager. The role is based in Switzerland.
About the Role:
- Oversee plant and process safety and change management, communicating any problems with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify risks, define relevant measures and manage their implementation.
- Support EHS Manager.
- Produce and provide relevant safety documents.
- Write incident reports and safety audits.
- Lead PSSR reviews.
- Provide advice on operational and maintenance issues.
- Ensure facility adheres up-to-date safety standards.
About the Person:
I am seeking someone who has a background in Chemistry / Science / Chemical Engineering. To be considered for this role you must be fluent in German and English.
- Master’s degree in Science or Engineering, PhD desired.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in plant and process safety, ideally in API manufacturing plant.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of most recent safety standards.
- Fluent in English and German.
Job Reference: CH-200-SWZ
Euros130,000 - 140,000