Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a global contract manufacturer specialising in color cosmetics and powders, to seek a Product Development Manager. The successful candidate must have strong project management skills, technical knowledge of color cosmetics and will be responsible for working closely with internal teams to ensure successful delivery of innovative new products.
- Manage the development of cosmetic products from conception to completion.
- Work closely with R&D to deliver new to market ideas.
- Deliver innovative ideas in both packaging and product specifications.
- Define the goals and scope of the projects.
- Acting as the primary contact for assigned customers, ensuring high level of service offering to maintain and develop relationships.
- Expertise and detailed understanding of the Cosmetics Industry
- Prior experience in an innovations role (3+ years).
- Strong project management skills.
- Languages: English (Fluent) Chinese (Highly desirable)
The company are open to international applications and will support relocation to either Shanghai or Taiwan.
Job Reference: CM-BJA-89276
$70,000 - 90,000