Mackenzie Stuart are proud to be working with a global leader in the secure, energy-efficient, and environmentally friendly building and infrastructure market.
The Building Automation Product Manager manages the portfolio related to comfort and automation for products, systems and solution activities.
As such, the Product Manager Building Automation manages the introduction of new innovations, their promotion and the entire life cycle of the products in its portfolio. You will be attentive to the market and the customers in order to identify the growth paths and to raise the needs in terms of evolution and innovations.
- Introduction of new products and the announcement of the release produced by the parent company to the final release for sale
- Organisation and follow-up of the first “Field tests”.
- Localisation of products: manuals, guides, training content, product interface (in collaboration with marketing and training departments).
- Introduction of new products in encryption and order management tools.
- Maintaining good knowledge of products within the network by providing sales training on new versions of products and maintaining the teams in charge of technical training.
- End-of-life management of products in close collaboration with the parent company and the teams managing the migration of projects.
- Active promotion of the portfolio (existing products and new products) within the network and with customers.
- Educated with a Degree – ideally in an Engineering field.
- Real expertise and knowledge of Building Management and HVAC Automation.
- Dynamic, autonomous, organised and have a capacity for anticipation.
- Fluency in English and French Necessary
Job Reference: PM-FR-JE
€60,000 - 80,000
Paris Area, France