Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with a rapidly expanding, innovative Orthopaedic implant company who are in a period of expansion. As a result they are now looking for a Product Manager with the role to be based in Houston, Texas.
- Report to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Be responsible for all the companies Marketing Activities
- Build up the Marketing Division as the first Product Manager in the company
- Develop the Product Management function and then hire a team to work for you
- Be responsible for all product launches including a number of new products to be launched over the next 6 months
- Work closely with the R&D and Product Development teams
- At least 5 – 7 years’ experience in Product Management in the Foot & Ankle Market
- Experience working with Product Development
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Highly motivated individual who is excited by the opportunity to grow and develop the Marketing function in an organisation
- Strong Team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an expanding company, in a role where you will be tasked with developing and building the Product Management team. If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: CA-MD-348
$120,000 - 130,000