Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with a rapidly expanding, Global Orthopaedic company who are currently in a phase of significant expansion. As a result, they are now looking for a Product Manager for their new Spine Business unit, with the role to be based in the Iberica Region.
- Report to the Spine Business Unit Director
- Control Product & Marketing Plans and be responsible for Product Launches
- Provide OR support to the Surgeons in the Iberica region
- Technical support to the surgeons and training to the salesforce
- Willingness to Travel across the Iberica Region
- Work with the Sales force and Distributors in the Region
- At least 3 years’ experience in Medical Devices product Manager / Marketing
- 1-2 years’ experience in Spine
- A highly motivated individual who wants to grow long term with an organisation
- Fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies globally in the Orthopaedic market. If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: CA-MD-329
€40,000 - 50,000