Product Manager – Personal Care
Location: UK, North East
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 + Competitive Package.
Mackenzie Stuart is seeking a Product Manager on behalf of a global manufacturer of speciality ingredients. This is a business critical role, created as part of an acquisition & expansion strategy. The successful candidate will negotiate new contracts, identify business opportunities and manage the personal care portfolio, ensuring growth and attention to detail with customer service.
You Will Be Responsible For…
- Maintaining all commercial activities, creating new leads and managing the process from prospecting, to development, negotiation to contract commitment
- Provide comprehensive technical support for the product line to global customers
- Implement appropriate pipeline innovation strategy aligned with the existing team & Global strategies
- Developing, expanding and managing routes to market
- Acting as an ambassador to the company, showing passion, enthusiasm and dedication across the internal network and global industry
- 5+ years’ experience in a commercial role across the Personal Care Market
- Experience in a technical role and possess a technical qualification
- A flexibility to travel nationally and internationally to meet customers and visit manufacturing sites across the organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communications ability are essential, must have an ability to handle large customers effectively.
- Passion & aspiration to build a legacy in a dynamic organisation
- Entrepreneurial spirit and success-based mind-set.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds, London & New York, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: PM:3055
£50,000 - 60,000