Product Manager – Personal Care
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: €40,000-€50,000 + Competitive Package.
Mackenzie Stuart is seeking a Product Manager on behalf of a global manufacturer of speciality ingredients. This is an exciting new role, created as part of an expansion strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for the product pipeline developing, identifying opportunities in the portfolio to expand, ensuring growth and attention to detail.
You Will Be Responsible For…
- Maintaining all commercial activities, creating new leads and managing the process from prospecting, to development, negotiation to contract commitment
- Use both a method of strategic marketing and technical expertise to drive, execute and implement marketing initiatives
- Support and work closely with cross-functional teams to streamline projects
- Implement appropriate pipeline innovation strategy aligned across Europe
- Acting as an ambassador for the company, showing passion, enthusiasm and dedication across the internal network and global industry
- 2-5 years’ experience in a marketing role across the Personal Care Market
- Preferably a technical qualification and/or educated to degree level
- A flexibility to travel nationally and internationally to meet customers and visit stakeholders across the organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communications ability are essential, must have an ability to handle large customers effectively.
- Passion & aspiration to build a legacy in a dynamic organisation
- Entrepreneurial spirit and success-based mind-set.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds, London & New York, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: PM:2271
€40,000 - 50,000