Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with one of the fastest growing organisations within the Spine implant market. They are currently looking for a Product Manager for their Spine product line, as a result of the expansion, with the role to be based in Germany.
- Report to the Head of Product Management
- Responsible for the Cage Portfolio within the organisation
- Responsible for the product launches, as well as managing the current lines in the product portfolio
- Organise the Trade show schedule for the organisation and attend congresses to provide product information to potential customers
- Produce and develop the market materials
- Provide training to the Customer base and company Sales force
- Work in close co-operation with the R&D and Product Development teams throughout the product development processes
- Be present in the OR to provide Surgeon support as required
- Fluent in Spoken and Written German
- High level English language skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in Medical Devices Marketing / Product Management
- Willingness to travel around 20%
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication and presentational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly innovative, rapidly expanding Spinal implant company. If you feel you would be suitable for this role please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: CA-MD-333
€60,000 - 80,000