Mackenzie Stuart is working with a global manufacturer of speciality ingredients, in search of a Product Manager responsible for the Swine Gut Health Portfolio to be responsible for the EMEA region.
This role is the owner and drive for the marketing strategy for the product groups including the following Key Responsibilities:
- Develop the strategic marketing plan across the EMEA region, including planning product life cycle, marketing activities and analysing the competitive landscape.
- Support marketing teams with technical product advice for publications.
- Drive long term product innovation through working with key customer accounts, identifying their needs and using these needs to lead product development.
- Work in conjunction with R&D, Sales, Marketing and Regulatory teams to reinforce the understanding and image of product lines.
- Day-to-day product management across all departments, supply chain, operations, R&D, sales and logistics.
- Ability to provide reliable and technical product advice.
I am seeking a highly motivated swine specialist with detailed understanding and experience of health portfolios. To be considered for this role you must be able to speak fluent English.
- Animal Production/Veterinary Medicine Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in business environment, working with nutritionist/veterinarians.
- Fluent English
- Ability to work in collaboration with a team across multiple functions.
- Working knowledge of the commercial environment specific to swine health & nutrition.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: JH/PMGH-5050
€70,000 - 80,000