Mackenzie Stuart are working with an industry leader in the Global Wound Care Market, working across all areas of acute, critical and chronic wounds. The Company are looking for Product Manager who would be based in New York.
We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans and promotional programs for existing products.
- Work with and train sales forces to be able to effectively & successfully sell products to customers
- Review monthly financial performance whilst simultaneously offering innovative strategies to increase productivity
- Provide product Training to the sales team and demonstrations to medical staff
- Work in close co-operation with the R&D and Product Development teams throughout the development processes
- Support forecasts and budgets with appropriately detailed marketing plans.
- Continue to Develop the Wound Care portfolio to achieve the growth plans set out by the Senior Leadership Team
- Educated to degree level
- At least 3 years’ experience in Marketing/Product Management within the Wound Care industry
- A Proven track record of successful product launches within a commercial environment
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an expanding Wound Care company with a role that offers excellent growth opportunities. If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: AS-MD-101
$100,000 - 120,000
New York, USA