Ref: EI- 01032021 - PMM
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the entire product life cycle for the assigned products in the APAC region . You will collaborate with other internal teams and the Senior Marketing Lead to develop strategy for product launches and product positioning.
• Work with Corporate Product Team to manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning, definitions to field implementation.
• Gather, define and lead the product requirements process for the region in great detail based on market/clinical inputs and company internal information.
• Ensure product design reflects the region’s business objectives and market needs
• Ongoing market/clinical research, supported by communication with leading KOL’s and customers.
• Create a distinctive product positioning.
• Working closely with other Marketing team members on the product launch, from strategic planning to field implementation and user training.
• Participate in additional products definitions and influencing the company’s roadmap.
• Collaborate with Mar-com team to develop audience targeted B2B and B2C contents and sales aids.
• Bachelor Degree, minimum.
• 8+ years of marketing / product management experience in a medical devices company, ideally medical aesthetic devices company.
• Good understanding of clinical regulatory environment & processes.
• Strong background in project management and / or product management methodologies.
• Good business analysis skills.
• Ability to manage relationships with leading physicians and to extract requirements via interfacing with customers.
• Outstanding communication / interpersonal skills.
• Passionate, charismatic, independent and proven ability to lead cross functional processes.
• Fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin ability preferable.
• Experienced individual with relevant job experience might be considered for senior product marketing manager position.
Job Reference: EI- 01032021 - PMM
HK$0 - 0