Product Specialist: Patient Specific Implants – Germany
Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with a rapidly expanding, Orthopaedic implant company who specialise in the Trauma & Extremities markets. They are currently recruiting for a Product Specialist for their Patient Specific implant division, with the candidate to be based in Germany.
- Provide Technical support and training to the Surgeons both in the OR, and CAD Labs
- Travel across Germany as required
- Liaise with Surgeons regarding new products and product pipeline development
- Be Present in the OR as required
- Attend congresses and Surgeon events
- Work closely with R&D and New Product Development with new product innovation
- The role will progress into also covering Northern and Eastern Europe so the ideal candidate is ambitious to grow and develop into an International position
- Fluent in Spoken and Written German & English.
- Experience with CAD / Solidworks
- Strong Technical experience in the Orthopaedic market, Implants preffered
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in the Medical Devices industry in a technical role
- Operation Room experience
- Willingness to travel as required, including international Travel in future
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an innovative, expanding Organisation in the Orthopaedic market for a role with excellent long term growth prospects. If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: CA-MD-332
€70,000 - 80,000