Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a growing personal care contract manufacturer to seek an experienced production manager. This person will lead the entirety of the company’s operational groups including mixing, maintenance, plant engineering and production. They are seeking an individual with a strong mechanical background to drive the operational organization, encouraging a culture of continuous improvement.
- Drive sustained production reliability, leading all operational groups.
- Provide direction to floor supervisors to ensure the operational organization is operating to standard and embracing continuous improvement.
- Managing 11 direct reports, overall responsibility of 200+ employees.
- Responsible for ensuring an executable production schedule is available.
- Will be expected to develop the operational strategy.
- Strong Mechanical background with minimum 5 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor of Science Chemical, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to think critically to determine root cause and implement corrective actions.
- An ability to train and develop others.
- Experience working in a regulated environment e.g. FDA, ISO.
- Knowledge of DIOPQ/C&S.
- Knowledge of Lean six sigma concepts.
Willing to offer a relocation package.
Job Reference: CM-BA-24244
$90,000 - 110,000