Mackenzie Stuart are currently representing a leading opioid addiction treatment provider serving individuals across the US. The organization are seeking a Program Director based in Durham, North Carolina to provide leadership and operational direction to one of their large MAT clinics. The successful candidate will be leader of a large MAT clinic with a census of 700-1000, and will have opportunity to progress to a regional role if successful.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, federal and organizational policies, procedures, rules and regulations
- Ensures clinic operated within all budgets including payroll, overtime and supplies
- Ensures accurate daily accounting of all cash transactions and daily accounting of the medication inventory
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as needed
- Maintain strong communication with the Regional Director, particularly of any significant events or issues
- Assist with driving census and getting new clients through the doors
- Ensures that all staff & patients have completed all paperwork around intake, admission, discharge and aftercare
- Ensures full training and development for all clinic staff and contract labor
- Develops counseling staff schedule for patient group sessions
- Assists with the clinical aspects of the quarterly quality assurance program reviews
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with local, state and federal authorities where necessary
- Assists in achieving and maintaining accreditation status through recognized accrediting bodies
- Ensures staff compliance with 42 CFR Part 2 and 45 CFR Parts 160 & 164
- Ensures correct documentation of patient progress by staff in all patient charts & provide reports as requested
- Participates in community relations activities as directed and permitted
- Participates in preparation for surveys and inspections conducted by CARF, State, DEA etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience required; Master’s preferred
- Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing a program/program operations
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in one of the following fields; substance abuse, psychology, counseling, sociology or related field
- Knowledge of Methadone and standard counseling practices required
- Demonstrated strong leadership and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a relevantly educated and experienced individual looking to expand their career within the opioid addiction treatment space. This opportunity offers the successful candidate an excellent remuneration package containing excellent additional benefits with a fast growing and progressive organization.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From out offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Finance, Insurance and FMCG sectors.
Job Reference: CW;PD
$60,000 - 80,000
North Carolina, US