Mackenzie Stuart have partnered with an engineering firm focused on providing high-quality solutions to the civil engineering industry. The engineering team have a successful track record in the municipal and private sector, focusing on the transportation space.
The team is looking to grow their expertise with a skilled Project Engineer who has extensive experience within the industry, desired experience in utilities.
The ideal candidate will fit the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- 5+ years transportation engineering experience required
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) preferred
- Strong communication skills, working directly with clients and contractors
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MicroStation and Microsoft Office
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Prepare, review and approve proposal, contracts and estimates
- Coordinate and lead utility engineering work
- Provide assistance to design, field and project management teams
- Work efficiently under pressure and independently
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above. I will endeavour to speak to every candidate personally, I look forward to hearing from you.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: PELL
$80,000 - 100,000
Los Angeles, CA