Ref: HF - 28/11
Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading Animal Health product manufacturer.
The organisation are seeking a candidate to join their team and drive the development of their biological pipeline for production animals.
To be considered for this role, candidates must meet the following requirements;
- Eligible to work in the EU and educated with a DVM.
- Fluent English & German.
- 10+ year’s industry experience and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in vaccine development.
- Management and leadership experience.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Involved in the planning, design and execution of full development strategies for the biological pipeline.
- Provide technical support for the sales and marketing teams for publications.
- Coordinate and communicate with external research teams.
- Lead projects and form cohesive teams in order to achieve objectives,
- Work closely with multiple functions including R&D, Sales, Marketing and Regulatory teams to reinforce the understanding and image of product lines.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: HF - 28/11
€60,000 - 90,000