Project Manager – Water / Wastewater
Location: Denver, Colorado
Salary: $120,000 – $160,000 plus additional benefits
Mackenzie Stuart are working with a US leading construction engineering company. This rapidly growing company have a large Water Practice based in Colorado and are in search of a Municipal Water / Wastewater Project Manager.
- Directs and coordinate Water/ Wastewater activities of several disciplines on everything from major wastewater projects to projects of moderate scope.
- Work with a multi-discipline team of engineers and technicians in the design of municipal water and wastewater treatment facilities.
- Plans, organizes, and communicates project personnel needs to department management.
- Mentors less experienced staff and serves as a leader
- Assist in direction of project planning, budgeting and establishing critical project objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field from an accredited curriculum. Master’s degree Preferred.
- Minimum 7 years related experience of municipal water or wastewater treatment facilities.
- 3 or more years managing medium to large-sized water/ wastewater projects with full responsibility for budget, schedule, contractual obligations, m client services, and quality standards.
- This position requires a self-driven individual with municipal water or wastewater process and plant facilities background
- Familiarity with range of area issues related to wastewater systems including master planning, collection/distribution and pumping,
- Previous consulting experience.
- Professional engineer license or the ability to obtain within the first 6 months is required.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Existing relationships with local and state-wide municipal and private clients.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors
Job Reference: 1805PB
$120,000 - 160,000
USA & Denver, CO