Mackenzie Stuart is currently partnered with one of our key clients in order to secure a new Purchasing Manager for their Hong Kong office. This is a business critical role, sourcing materials for the group of companies across Asia, US & Europe in the Fragrance market.
You Will Be Responsible For…
- To manage purchases for all materials required at the most competitive prices
- To source materials for the group of companies (Asia, France, USA)
- To update and manage ERP system for all materials with safety stock, purchasing lead time, approved suppliers
- Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers, while visiting and auditing new suppliers in China & India on a regular basis
- Process “Purchasing Requests” received from the factory and generated Prices requested to approved suppliers and Purchase orders
- Develop strategies to make sure that cost savings and supplier performance targets are met – or exceeded
- To source new suppliers in the region and travel as necessary
- Must have a good understanding of ERP systems and company’s process flow
- Organization skills are needed, as well as good communication skills for internal and external contacts
- 2-3+ years’ experience in raw materials purchasing for the fragrance, flavour or related industry.
- English speaking is essential and Mandarin is beneficial
Job Reference: JC-F-19043
HKD$30,000 - 40,000