Mackenzie Stuart is working with an industry leading consumer goods manufacturer. They are searching for a QA Supervisor for their division in New Jersey, USA. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all production is regulated and compliant with governing bodies. The successful candidate will have strong GMP knowledge and cleaning/personal care experience.
- Auditing and checking documents to ensure they comply with GMP criteria.
- Work alongside QA and HSE Management to provide training and perform audits.
- Monitor labelling samples for customer complaints and QC/Lab testing.
- Quarantine any non-conforming products or batches.
- Analyse products and data to ensure compliance with the GMP, FDA and company specifications.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or a relevant field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a QA role.
- Experience in household products, personal care or the food industry.
- Strong knowledge of GMP and FDA regulations.
- Local to New Jersey state.
Job Reference: JP-HH-6784
$60,000 - 70,000
New Jersey, USA