Mackenzie Stuart is teamed with a fast growing Contract Manufacturer of Cosmetic Wipes & Skincare products to find a QC Supervisor within their New Jersey plant. The primary function of this position is to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements, dealing with FDA, cGMP and SOP’s.
- Check and audit documents for accuracy and GMP compliance during filling.
- Identify and report any quality issues to senior quality management.
- Participate and lead quality investigations.
- Participate in Quality system audits.
- 2 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Quality auditor/inspector in cGMP.
- Experience in a consumer goods setting preferable.
Job Reference: BA-CM-77788
$50,000 - 60,000
New Jersey, US.