Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with a UK based Foodservices company, searching for a Quality Manager for their plant in the North West of England. The successful candidate will ensure all manufacturing and operations are kept safe, legal and regulatory compliant. The organisation’s focal point and main clients are in the UK, however they are looking to expand within the next 5 years offshore.
- Creating and setting product and manufacturing specifications.
- Daily implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Figurehead accreditation and customer audits.
- Lead the HACCP team. (Level 3)
- Train and support factory staff on standard operating procedures and policies.
- At least 5 years of experience working in a Quality role in a manufacturing environment.
- BRC, ISO9001, ISO22716, SMETA and/or retailer standards.
- Team management experience.
- Experience of Soil Association, COSMOS accreditation.
Job Reference: JP-FS-77
£30,000 - 40,000
England, North West