R&D Manager – New Chemical Entity APIs
Location: New Jersey
About the Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a global leading CDMO specializing in New Chemical Entity APIs, in search of an R&D Manager for Human Health. The position is based in the North East USA.
About the Role
- Formulate and develop New Chemical Entity APIs.
- Develop new projects in line with the requirements detailed by clients.
- Work in conjunction with Project Managers to ensure products and services are delivered on time and to the highest quality.
- Work in conjunction with Sales, Marketing and Regulatory teams to reinforce the understanding and image of product lines.
- Produce up-to-date project progress reports.
About the Person
I am seeking someone with a Chemistry (or related) degree and detailed understanding and experience of API formulation/development. To be considered for this role you must be able to speak fluent English.
- A Master’s Degree in Chemistry or related. PhD preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an R&D/Technical role relating to API formulation.
- Ability to work in collaboration with a team across multiple functions.
- A Green Card to work in the United States of America.
- Working knowledge of the commercial environment specific to NCE APIs.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: TW-USNJ-212
$70,000 - 100,000
USA, New Jersey