Mackenzie Stuart is partnering with an innovative Skin care & Personal care manufacturer, to find a skilled R&D Manager with a genuine passion for the beauty industry. The role is new to the business as a result of continued growth success which is set to continue. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical R/D guidance to all aspects of technical product development.
As a newly created function there will be an opportunity for this individual to create and define the role. The candidate will lead, manage & participate in R/D projects to implement R/D systems infrastructures and improvements to meet customer goals.
- Work closely with the R&D team to enhance product development.
- Manage the customer expectations throughout projects.
- Leads, manages or participates in R/D projects to implement R/D systems infrastructures and improvements to meet customer goals and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in the sciences (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum of 3 years personal care/Skin Care bench experience.
- Ability to work independently a must.
- Must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be organized, detailed and have ability to handle large amounts of information across multiple programs.
Job Reference: CM-BA-201031
$80,000 - 90,000