Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a mid-sized company which delivers specialty refining solutions for a diversified set of industrial market applications. Our client’s product base includes base oils, solvents, waxes, resins, fuels and blended lubes.
We are currently recruiting for a Refinery Operations Director, based in Northern Pennsylvania. The role will be reporting directly to the Vice President of Operations.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Development and execution of operations systems, processes and procedures for the overall petroleum refining facility
- Provide oversight and direction to a team of ~100 Operations personnel
- Ensures systems and processes are in place to drive safety, environmental and quality performance
- Lead the development of relevant Operations systems and procedures required for OSHA PSM compliance
- Collaborate with Maintenance, Reliability, Engineering and Technical departments to ensure overall facility is operating safely, reliability and delivering on customer requirements
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Located in or willing to relocate to Northern Pennsylvania
- BS in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- 20 years’ experience in an OSHA Process Safety Management facility
- 5 years’ experience working at a senior management level
- Refinery or chemical processing experience preferred
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: JR-ARGOD
$0 - 0