Regional Business Development Director – Contract Logistics
Mackenzie Stuart is working closely with a global leader in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry. Operating from and HQ in Europe they are a global business, with a worldwide presence in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry. The business has seen significant growth in recent years and committed to continuing this trend.
* Responsible for driving sales growth through driving sales growth through developing relationships at a strategic and executive level with large MNC’s.
* Reporting into the Global VP.
* Grow sales across all verticals, with an emphasis on Automotive.
* Work internally and cross BU to create solutions for the customers.
* This role has travel requirements up to 50%.
* Over 10+ years’ experience in business development/sales with a focus on contract logistics industry.
* Ability to develop more than €5m+ new business YoY and win Multi Million € contracts.
* Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Logistics or a relevant industry.
* Strong business development skills alongside relationship building skills – someone who backs themselves as a top sales person.
* Fluency in English – any additional European languages is a positive.
* Self-starter, able to think quickly, plan and act independently.
* Currently home-based out of the Germany and flexible to travel.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks, assume your application has been unsuccessful due to the amount of applications received.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & New York we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: NW-BDDCL-GER
€100,000 - 120,000