Mackenzie Stuart is working with one of the leading US based Addiction organisations. Presently recruiting for a Regional Business Development to come on board and oversee the North East Region in terms of building up referral sources and increase revenue.
Our client is one of the best Substance Abuse Treatment organisations in the US, with an excellent reputation. They are a privately held organization, promoting evidence-based and individualised treatments for those struggling with addiction. The facilities are primarily based in the North East Region and this is set to grow.
The candidate would be required to;
- Direct the identification and pursuit of possible opportunities that support both business strategy and growth
- Involvement in and leading negotiations of agreements and contracts with key partners and referral sources
- Leading cross-functional teams in the assessment of new potential initiatives which would promote long-term growth and increased revenue
- Work regionally across MA, NH, RI & CT
- Building up relationships within the community with referral sources
- Hire, train and mentor individuals for the business development team
- Sourcing and closing new clients
The required candidate must have 3-5 years progressive sales and marketing experience within healthcare, preferably within the field of addiction or behavioral health. A Master’s degree is also preferred but not essential with accommodating experience
Candidates will be asked to provide evidence of past sales performance and consistent employment
The idea candidate will be able to demonstrate that they are ethical, respectful, and supportive.
Job Reference: RegBDM:CW
$90,000 - 120,000