Mackenzie Stuart is closely with a multinational full-service logistics solution provider on a search for a Regional Business Development Manager with a background in international freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution Supply Chain Solutions.
The role will be tasked with acting as a regional sales and account leader for APAC and operate out of the company’s regional head of office in Singapore.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the role include:
- Act as regional sales and account leader for particular clients and collaborate with other members of the regional sales team
- Identify, analyse and develop business opportunities to bring about new business, and grow existing business
- Formulate a regional sales strategy for existing customers that dovetails into a strategic roadmap targeted at generating a multi- year growth strategy and financial ambition
- Monitor global and regional sales activity of local entities for particular clients
- Discuss sales progress with local heads of sales, regional and corporate senior management on frequent basis (monthly)
- Support RFQ Management for particular clients based on company Groups Global RFQ Process
- Actively develop and roll out business development strategies and pricing strategies for particular clients
- Conduct and lead calls with corporate and regional senior management to review and align the strategy for particular clients.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have completed a degree/degree equivalent qualification in a Logistics/Supply Chain relevant field
- 5+ years’ experience in a commercially focused freight forwarding role
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work within a diverse team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be proficient in English both written and verbally
The expected salary for this position is SG$ 120,000 per annum plus annual performance bonus.